Sunday, April 18, 2010

A-day game!


Its that time of year! It is time for spring football! Spring football is a treat because it has been several months since the last game and it will be several months until kick off of the new season. Dad and I used to always go to the A-day at Alabama but haven't for several years so we decided to go this year. This was our first A-day game since Nick Saban took over so it was really neat. Nick Saban has definitely brought the crowds in! So, this Saturday we spent the day with 91,312 of our closest friends :)

Our first stop in Tuscaloosa was our favorite BBQ place: Dreamland
One of the neat things that they do is that they bring you out a plate of fresh bread to dip in the BBQ sauce!
SOOOO GOOD!

I treated myself to a nice half rack of ribs :)

Getting ready to run out!

Dad and I enjoying the game :)
We had a great day!
I think that next year will be just as exciting as last season and I can't wait for it to get here!
ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment