Sunday, October 10, 2010

Way behind...

Kenzie brought it to my attention that I am a terrible blogger, so I am going to start doing better. Grown up life is a lot harder and busier than I thought it would be! Adam, Abby, and I have been pretty busy lately. Adam's school year is going great and I think he really likes teaching so far. I am loving being a nurse in Paris. I am about to finish up my orientation with my preceptor Virginia and will be 100% on my own with patients starting the 17th. I am very nervous and excited about this at the same time. I was very lucky to get a good preceptor and have enjoyed it a lot. Abby is doing great and growing. She goes back to the vet this Wednesday and I am sure she has gained several more pounds. She has gotten really wild too! Her favorite activities include: chewing up puppy pads, biting her parents, chewing on the brand new coffee table, and trying her best not to potty train :) She is really not that bad, and we love her a lot. I still think a baby would have been a better decision but for some odd reason Adam disagrees :)


I have been to several Alabama games since my last post and those have been really enjoyable. Alabama is doing good this year (minus the terrible loss yesterday!) I was so excited several weeks ago when I was able to meet former Bama QB Brodie Croyle. I was in love with Brodie while he was at Alabama and was so pumped to meet him...Yes Kenzie, the stalking paid off!

Also, Adam celebrated his 23rd birthday on the 28th of September!
I had too work that day which was not fun, but we were still able to eat cake and open presents with my parents and grandparents that night. He has been an awesome husband and I hope he had a great birthday!

















No comments:

Post a Comment