Thursday, March 25, 2010



I am new at this blog thing, but I thought I would give it a shot. First, I wanted to tell you a little bit about me. I attend Freed- Hardeman University where I will be graduating from in May with a nursing degree. The first year there I played for the Lady Lions which was a very neat experience. I have met some amazing people while at FHU and wouldn't trade it for anything. Other things you should know about me: I am a HUGE Alabama football fan, 2 kids by the name of Elli Grace and Jake have my heart, I love sleeping, being with my family, and traveling!
I come from what I believe is the greatest family God ever created. My dad, Sid, is the most amazing man on this planet. He is a strong Christian and a great example to my family. He is a pharmacist in Parsons, TN. My mom, Sheri, is also the most amazing woman on this planet (I think I show favoritism but that is how I feel!). She is definitely one of my best friends and I couldn't live without her. She is 5th grade teacher at Briarwood school. My sister, Krista, is the bomb.com. She really is one of the coolest people I know. She works in Nashville at a law-firm. I am so lucky to have such a great Christian family!



The next person you should know about is my best friend, Adam Blackburn.
I met Adam my freshmen year at FHU. He caught my attention by making a "Bama is not good joke" outside of the student center and the rest is history. We got engaged on June 6 of last summer and will be getting married on July 10. He is a great person and definitely the person I am meant to spend the rest of my life. Adam has played baseball for Freed for 4 years and plans on teaching after graduating in May.



Well, that is really all I know to post on my first blog. I plan on adding some recent events on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment